1. Returns: At this time no returns are accepted by Plum Forward. All sales are considered final.
2A. Shipping Rates: The following shipping rates apply to purchases from PlumForward.com: Orders of 0.00 to 500.00 receive Free Shipping; orders 500.01 to 1,500.00 will be charged $50.00; orders from 1,500.01 to 2,500.00 will be charged $150.00; Orders of 2,500.01+ will be charged $300.00.
2B. Shipping Terms: If the shipping charged is more than actual cost a refund will be issued for the difference. If the cost of shipping exceeds the amount charged Plum Forward will cover the additional charges. Plum Forward reserves the right to select a shipping carrier to minimize overall cost. Paintings typically ship 5-8 business days after purchase unless described otherwise in the store. If it will take longer than 8 business days a time estimate will be provided as a matter of courtesy.
3. Information: Any and all information provided to this site will not be sold to a 3rd party by the artist. Information will be retained for promotional purposes from Plum Forward to notify patrons of upcoming events and discount offers.
4. Availabilty: Since many of the works are one of a kind originals and artists travel to festivals and other events there is a slight chance that a work may be sold and no longer available. In the unlikely event that a work is sold and no longer available you will receive one of the following: A) a full refund via company check. OR B) a store credit to be used at a later date with a 15% discount code to be used on your next purchase.
5. Payments: All payments processed & handled by PLUM FORWARD CORPORATION. Credit Card Payments: If you would like to pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover your payment is processed via Square. We never even see your credit card number; Square just tells us that you've paid and we ship you your stuff.
6. Copyright: Copyright of all artwork is retained by the respective artist.